|Well, there isn't really much to tell. I'm an average 17 year old that speaks American English. There isn't much about me.|
15 Writing Prompts15 Writing Prompts15 Writing Prompts by Azelanne
1. The sky was darkening when two young girls started to dance. Peoples jointed then and others started to sing. He then started to sing along.
2. I couldnt believe I was finally there; that all this time spent traveling to that city had come to and end. Of course I was happy, but it was Not what I excepted. Slowly, I realized that I was disappointed.
3. Death is a weird thing, life is even weirder. They both inspire a question who is simple and complex at the same time: Why?
4. I want to save you but I dont think I can, so Ill try until the last hope has faded away.
5. Kat started to unpack her things as I was studying her. She didnt look like the girl that I remembered. In my memories, she had blond hair but hers was brown. Kat had changed, but I was happy to see her again anyway.
6. The fire alarm was screaming, men were running but the two teens couldnt stop themselves from staring at each other. The girl took a deep bre
10 Writing Prompts"The purpose of life is to fight maturity." -Dick Werthimer10 Writing Prompts by DominantDoberman
"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."-Fran Lebowitz
"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."-Carl Jung
"Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity. "-Henry Bromel
"Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love." -Jane Austin
"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."-Nelson Mandela
"When someone allows you to bear his burdens, you have found deep friendship."
"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends." - Walt Whitman
"It hurts to find out that what you wanted doesn't match what you
Writing Prompt 201: PlotWriting Prompt 201: DUHN DUHN DUHNNNNN PLOT!!!Writing Prompt 201: Plot by pendragonvamp
In my years of experience and from hearing and reading the works of other writers I have found that most of us have difficulty with plots. IF Characters are a novels bread and butter, plot is the double edged knife that pieces them together. Therefore, I have devised a guideline to help writers of all walks of life to help structure a good solid plot.
The Basics Common Questions to First Ask
When: (Year, Era, Decade? Make sure it takes place sometime)
Where: (Kingdom, Other world, Room a plot needs a place)
Why: (Why does it affect your character?)
How: (How will your plot unfold?)
Relevance: (Why is whats happening so important?)
The basics will create in you an idea that you can work with to forge you own adventure. But there is more to plot than just this.
Connecting the Bones!
Happy Mother's DayYou were thereHappy Mother's Day by Skittles-Axels-Love
Through thick and thin
You are great
So you win!
You're the best mom
In the world
Happy Mother's Day
From your little girl